The official app description about Kaspersky Now at the Windows Store reads:
Kaspersky Now delivers the latest security news to you via our Kaspersky blog RSS feed. Now you can keep up-to-date with current security trends, threat alerts, expert views, and more.
If you have Kaspersky Anti-Virus or Kaspersky Internet Security installed, Kaspersky Now displays your PC’s protection status and lets you quickly launch security features – including Scan, Update, Parental Control and more.
Kaspersky Now Features
- Get the latest security news, threat alerts and expert views from Kaspersky blog RSS feed.
- The rest of the features below are only available if you have Kaspersky Anti-Virus or Kaspersky Internet Security installed:
- Quickly see your computer’s security status
- Quickly launch basic Kaspersky Anti-Virus or Kaspersky Internet Security functions from the app itself
- Quickly resolve security issues without leaving the Modern UI
- Renew your Kaspersky Anti-Virus or Kaspersky Internet Security licence
How to install Kaspersky Now?In order to get Kaspersky Now app, open Windows Store and search for Kaspersky Now. Click on the Install button to download and install the app on your Windows 8 or Windows 8 RT device. Kaspersky Now app works on all Windows 8 editions including Windows RT, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
Click here to open Kaspersky Now’s Windows Store product page in your browser