For Blank Status update:-
- 1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your Facebook wall or profile.
- 2. Now, just click in the Update Status box where you usually type your status update.
- 3. Copy and paste the characters given below in the Update Status box and
- 4. Now, click on the Post button and a blank status update will be posted as shown in the image given below.
And if you want more fun then, you can post a huge blank status update too. It will appear as big blank space on your friend's Facebook wall and will amaze them for sure. For that, just copy and paste the code given above in the Update Status box and hit Enter to come down a line below. Now paste the code again and keep repeating the same steps depending on how large blank status update on Facebook you wanna post. After that click on the Post button to publish it. It will appear on the Facebook wall as shown below
How to put blank comment :-
- Click within the Facebook comment box to insert the cursor within it.
- Press the "Num lock" key near the top left of the keypad to turn on your numeric keypad.
- Hold down the "Alt" key on your keyboard while typing "0173" on the numeric keypad. Use the numeric keypad, not the row of numerals on your keyboard, to enter the numeric code.
- Press the "Enter" key to send the comment to Facebook.